KJZT Family Life is proud to offer scholarships to our Junior Members.
Scholarships are available to active participants in the KJZT Family Life Junior Division and its program who are high school graduates planning to advance their education. Active junior members can apply for additional scholarships each year for up to three years.
A one‐time scholarship from the KJZT Family Life Memorial Scholarship Fund is awarded to members who are not active in the KJZT Family Life Junior Division and its program. Scholarship amounts are determined by the Board of Directors on the basis of qualifications adopted by the Board of Directors.
Applications for 2022 Scholarships are available for qualified applicants October 15th – December 31st, 2021. No requests will be accepted after December 31st.
- Student must be a member in good standing for at least one year to be eligible to apply.
- Available to High School graduates planning to attend or are attending a college or trade, technical or vocational school.
- Non-active members are eligible for the KJZT Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- Active members are eligible for additional scholarships each year up to 3 years after initial year completion.
- Written requests for applications must be made by the student by: e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to the State Office, or faxing 512-444-6887.
- All applications must be postmarked no later than January 15, 2022 to be deemed eligible.