KJZT Family Life is seeking a Sales & Marketing Manager to oversee the sales function for our Fraternal. Reporting to the President/CEO, the qualified candidate will recruit, motivate, and train, sales agents in the field to help members select the best insurance products that fit their needs. Coordinate sales production by establishing goals to accomplish sales objectives.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Sales Force
- Recruit and submit new agent applications
- Train, direct and review agent activity
- Develop a well-trained, motivated, professional sales force through coaching, mentoring, counseling and support
- Agent Assistance
- Sustain rapport with agents by making periodic contact at least once a month and assisting agents at the point of sale
- Act as a liaison 24/7 for internal and external communication
- Resolve member complaints regarding sales
- High School diploma or equivalent
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years successful experience in insurance sales or sales management
- Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-oriented sales force
- Must hold a Texas Life Agent License and have strong knowledge of life insurance basics, concepts, plans and applications
- Good driving record and willingness to travel
- Self-motivated and disciplined with a strong work ethic to work in a 100% field environment
- Must have strong leadership qualities and a high level of interpersonal skills, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner. Must have the ability to work cooperatively with sales agents, staff and members
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software
- Work requires continual attention to details, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
For more information or to request an application, email email@example.com.