Job Opportunity at the State Office
KJZT Family Life is seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our Fraternal. The ideal candidate would be a hardworking, energetic and organized individual that will focus on learning the life insurance industry.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information
• Perform clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
• Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain Power Point presentations
• Run general industry related errands
• Manage databases and input information, data, and records
• Attend company functions and events
• Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
Call the State Office at 1-888-253-2338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please complete and submit the application to:
KJZT Family Life
PO Box 18896
Austin, TX 78760